Welcome to the contact us page for BURGER LAD® – the industry-recognised number one burger news and review website in the UK.
Thank you for visiting and showing an interest in contacting us.
With 7,000+ Twitter followers and average monthly page views in excess of 700,000 (last six months) you have come to the right website.
We have been reviewing burgers since October 2012 and have an extensive review library. We have contacts at major UK burger companies and have been described as a key industry influencer.
We were featured in the very first issue of GBK’s ‘First Bite’ Magazine and contributed a monthly column for QuickBite – the UK’s largest magazine for the food to go and QSR industry.
Burger Lad® was a judge on the technical round at the National Burger Awards in 2017, held at Islington Metal Works, London.
Many online versions of popular newspapers have included our content on their websites including the Daily Mirror.
Please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form below for any of the reasons listed:
- If you would like to contact us regarding advertising opportunities.
- If you are a restaurant or burger joint and you want us to visit you to do a review and feature you on our pages.
- If you require consultancy for burger and on-trend menu development.
- If you want us to write an article or any other freelance writing projects.
- If you are a media outlet and require text or photos from our posts.
- If you need expert burger opinion or require an interview or comment for a burger news story.
- If you are interested in writing reviews for us.
- Anything else burger-related.
You can also contact us via the usual social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook. We are also on Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
Please follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for breaking burgers news.
Thank you for visiting BURGER LAD® – the UK’s number one burger news and review website.
3 thoughts on “CONTACT”
mr burger lad if you are ever in the south of england (Portsmouth) then check out Feed in Gunwharf. One of the best burgers I've had and would like to see a review from you to see how you think it compares to other burgers. Half price burgers on Mondays after 4pm. I recommend the cheese and bacon burger with cheesy fries!
just purchased 4 macflurries from aspects Bedford site, got mini ones not the ones expected. Beware.
Charged for normal size 99p not 70p
Tonbridge overcharged me from prices advertised on McDonalds web site. Had to park up and wait, then fries were cold. Hadn’t had McDonalds for a year, decided toon off chance for a treat. That’s it, never again. I can’t now get rid of the taste of cold fries. Awful meal.